lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Re: 0.5.2 released

When I hoped the next release will be 0.5.3 I was specifically
thinking of not having made some silly mistake which requires a patch
release.
But this is the real world and as it happens that was wishful thinking.

Thanks to Didier (Odyx) for pointing out that I had  forgotten to bump
the release reported by LS.
I tagged 0.5.2.1 now that fixes this issue. Fingers crossed.

With the whole work needed to publish to Launchpad I forgot the most
essential step to be done before tagging.

I wish we just had a 2 step release process:
1) update CMakeFile
2) git tag
github would then take care of serving the tarballs, even if it is not
as user friendly as Launchpad in this respect.

I'll publish new tarball on LP soon, thank to Odyx for pointing out
that tar.gz would also be preferable to tgz as the extension.
had

Sorry for anyone who wasted time because of this.

cheers
Jani