lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Re: Win32 packaging

Hi Alessandro,

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Unfortunately I were not able to
contribute lately, but I'm still following
Lightspark's progress closely.

You can use

make package

to build the NSIS installer (see lower part of toplevel CMakeList.txt)
Still, the modified win32-gnash build from

http://mediaservant.info/jenkins/job/Lightspark-win32/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/gnash-g8063f6e-win32-for-ls.zip

must be manually copied to the Lightspark installation directory
for the gnash fallback.

Btw, seems that the win32 build broke some commits ago on the cc system, see
http://mediaservant.info/jenkins/job/Lightspark-win32/80/console

Cheers,
Matthias