lightspark-users team mailing list archive

Lightspark Make Error

Hi,

I'm running into this error:
In file included from
/home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/scripting/flash/net/flashnet.h:29:0,
                 from /home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/swf.h:32,
                 from
/home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/scripting/class.h:27,
                 from
/home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/scripting/toplevel/ASString.h:23,
                 from
/home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/allclasses.cpp:20:
/home/matthew/Downloads/lightspark/src/backends/decoder.h:32:38: fatal
error: libavresample/avresample.h: No such file or directory
 #include <libavresample/avresample.h>

When I try to make the package from source.
I've read the troubleshooting, and comment about ffmpeg, and does this
error correspond to that, and that it will crash a properly install version
or that it won't build in the first place? The decoder.h seens to point to
the wrong include folder (the libav folders are now in ffmpeg)

thanks,
Matthew