linaro-pkg team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~hrw/linaro-seeds/linaro.precise-dev into lp:linaro-seeds

I will clean merge problems.

Tom: live-build is a tool to create images. Seeds are metapackages. If you want to remove -dev seeds then let's not stop on it and just remove linaro-meta at all - we can have them as live-build config files. Less work, no need to play with germanite. The only thing we loose is support for "apt-get install linaro-alip(-dev)" which probably no one even used but could.

We have seeds so we have metapackages. Today we are using live-build. Before we used vmbuilder, multistrap, rootstock, debootstrap - tools were changing and still used metapackages from seeds.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hrw/linaro-seeds/linaro.precise-dev/+merge/102355
Your team Linaro Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hrw/linaro-seeds/linaro.precise-dev into lp:linaro-seeds.