linaro-pm-wg team mailing list archive

[Blueprint powerdebug-gpio-support] Add GPIO power sysfs tree support

Blueprint changed by Daniel Lezcano:

Whiteboard changed:
  Headline: Add support for viewing gpio states in powerdebug

  Acceptance: GPIO states can be seen in powerdebug

  Work items:
- [daniel-lezcano] gpio : define which files has be to be shown : DONE
+ [daniel-lezcano] gpio : define which files has be to be shown : DONE
  [daniel-lezcano] gpio : implement dump : DONE
  [daniel-lezcano] gpio : implement display : DONE
- [daniel-lezcano] Make new release tarball and upload to ubuntu with new functionality : TODO
-
- For the work item gpio : define which files has be to be shown, the results are:
-    we are interested by value, active_low, edge, direction
-    we are not interested by the gpio chip
+ [daniel-lezcano] Make new release tarball and upload to ubuntu with new functionality : DONE

--
Add GPIO power sysfs tree support
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-powerdebug/+spec/powerdebug-gpio-support