linaro-pm-wg team mailing list archive

[Blueprint measure-setup-energy-measurement-lab] tools: Setup energy measurement lab alongside the validation lab

Blueprint changed by Amit Kucheria:

Whiteboard changed:
-

  This item
  [amitk] Discuss integration issues, understand what is getting delivered, request modifications to framework/HW was
          Discussed at Cambourne over a day and all concerned have actions to take this to the next stage.
+
+ [amitk, 29/11/2012] This is now taken on by the LAVA team based on our
+ requirements, marking as done from our PoV.

--
tools: Setup energy measurement lab alongside the validation lab
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-power-kernel/+spec/measure-setup-energy-measurement-lab