linaro-release team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~le-chi-thu/lava-test/using-lava-tool into lp:lava-test

On 8 September 2011 10:45, Paul Larson <paul.larson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2597    +class list_tests(Command):
> 2598    +    """
> 2599    +    List available tests
> 2600    +
> 2601    +    .. program:: lava-test list-tests
> 2602    +
> 2603    +    Lists all available tests, grouping them by provider.
> 2604    +    """
> This causes some strange output in help:
>
>    list-tests          List available tests .. program:: lava-test
> list-tests
>                        Lists all available tests, grouping them by
> provider.

then how to write the description, I thought the output format should be
done by lava-tool :(

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~le-chi-thu/lava-test/using-lava-tool/+merge/74306
Your team Linaro Validation Team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~le-chi-thu/lava-test/using-lava-tool into lp:lava-test.