linaro-release team mailing list archive

Re: Respin request for Freescale LT release for this month

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Fathi Boudra <fathi.boudra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Eric,
>
> On 23 November 2011 17:35, Eric Miao <eric.miao@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> We've yet made another release 2011.11-1, kernel tarball uploading
>> to launchpad.net, and ubuntu kernel package being built.
>>
>> Just send this out earlier. I'll send out the notice when the above
>> activities are done.
>
> What's the rationale? Which important bug is fixed to justify the respin?
> If it's approved for Linaro 11.11 release, it will need testing.

AFAIK this is related with the SATA fix, so would make sense to have a respin.

Can you also post what are the other changes?

Fathi, I can cover Tom Gall once the new hwpack is out, as he's in vac already.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo