linaro-release team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu LEB 12.04 RC Builds

Hi everyone, would like to try a slightly difference format for the results
this time that more closely aligns with the way testing is done on Android
in terms of data entry.  This way, if you are used to one, it should make
things a bit easier.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Below are the links to the spreadsheets.

Thanks,
Paul Larson

Origen:
https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AroPySpr4FnEdEowNWhZRi1zbDNNVUw1amhXTUdPcVE#gid=0