linaro-release team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu LEB 12.04 RC Builds

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Ricardo Salveti
<ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Now that Jenkins seems to be fully back (thanks to Fathi btw), we're
> able to resume our RC work for the Ubuntu LEBs.
>
> The first image I validated and is already containing the expected
> changes is for Snowball, so please get it from:
>  - Rootfs (ubuntu-desktop):
> http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/images/ubuntu-desktop/114/
>  - Snowball LEB:
> http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/lt-snowball-x11-base/15/

A few others:
>  - Rootfs (ubuntu-desktop):
> http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/images/ubuntu-desktop/114/

- Origen (linux-linaro): http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/origen/4/
  - Seems it's not even booting for me, didn't yet spend time to
understand why, but should probably be issues with the config used
- Origen LEB: http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/leb-origen/39/
  - Seems the LCD is broken, still to be debugged

- Vexpress (linux-linaro):
http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/vexpress/1/
- Vexpress LEB: http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/lt-vexpress/1/
  - Here it'd be ideal to test both, and if they have the same list of
functionalities and bugs, we can start using the linux-linaro one as
the LEB

- iMX53 LEB: http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/lt-mx5/3/
  - Still based on the old 3.1 kernel, but valid as for next cycle we
should have the 3.4 one, and comparing the tests results might be
useful

- iMX6 LEB: http://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/lt-mx6/37/
  - I'll cover this board.

Still missing Panda, should be ready soon (just checking the latest
packages from TI).

Thanks,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo