linuxmint-community-repository-project team mailing list archive

Re: package for all architectures

Thanks for your reply.
Gnome-do installed by default but i am trying to create a package for
the new version(0.8)
I have installed it using their ppa.It is much better than the one
installed by default.
So only i am trying to create a package for it.
I don't understand what do you mean by "*architec install first".
*can you elaborate.

*
*