linuxmint-community-repository-project team mailing list archive

Re: Uploaded 2 packages

Rob,
       Run gnome-do from terminal and report any error found.
I haven't installed mint x64 yet, so i cannot test the package in AMD64.
I am planning to install it by next saturday.But if there is a bug in my
package i could move my schedule(perhaps cut my college).
          Good luck and thanks anyway for installing my package.