linuxpadawan team mailing list archive

Re: mentoring guidelines

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Svetlana Belkin <belkinsa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 01/09/2015 04:23 PM, Walter Lapchynski wrote:

>> http://wiki.linuxpadawan.net/LinuxPadawan/MentoringGuidelines
>> As you can see from that page, I don't think we have a clear plan for
>> how we are to do [public updates]. What suggestions do you guys have? Do
>> we just blog it?
> We are blogging it.

Considering the fact that our blog feed goes to Planet Ubuntu, I think
that's a great way to recognize the successes we have had and
otherwise advertise for the project.

Considering every master probably doesn't have a blog account (do we
want to make one for everyone?), should there be a blog team at
/LinuxPadawan/AboutUs that would be the contact for making this
happen? Or perhaps we should have a wiki page that masters can leave
updates that the blog team could pull from?

@wxl