linuxpadawan team mailing list archive

We're almost there!

I've been doing a lot of work on LinuxPadawan lately. You can see what I've
been working on as well as what I continue to work on [here][1]. As you can
see we're almost ready for our re-grand opening. If you haven't already got
your new account, please get in touch. Instructions are [here][2]. If you
had an account on the old system, I can provide you your wiki page. The
Masters/Padawan table has all the old stuff commented out near the bottom,
so you can pull your info out of there.

Meanwhile, any good ideas for what we should do with our re-grand opening?
Have a big IRC party? Press release? Regardless, tell all your friends it's
coming!

[1]: http://wiki.linuxpadawan.net/TODO
[2]: http://wiki.linuxpadawan.net/AboutUs