lottanzb team mailing list archive

Re: SABnzbd SVN debian package

Hi Severin,

you should remember to make sure that you reply to
lottanzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;-)..

Anyway, I didn't make any non-trivial changes, I only modified the
contents in debian/ so that it doesn't create multiple packages like
'sabnzbdplus' and 'sabnzbdplus-theme-...', removed the *.dpatch files
and added a bash script to launch SABnzbd.py. I just made it so we don't
have to sync the SABnzbd tree with their SVN everytime 'something'
changes.

It has crossed my mind as well to provide a SABnzbd package with the
LottaNZB PPA. But what happens if SABnzbd 0.5.x is available in 10.04?
If that doesn't cause any problems (I guess not) we should definitively
provide a SABnzbd package via our PPA (or perhaps create a dependency on
jcfp's PPA, I saw something like that while I was creating my PPA that
you could link something as a dependency).

Regards,
Marcel de Vries