lp-l10n-en-gb team mailing list archive

2020 and ubuntu focal complete

Hello to peoples near and far, hope you're all doing as well as can be expected under the current circumstances!

Just having a scan around for anything glaring, but we hit the 0 for ubuntu translations left to finish in time (as is merry tradition! :D I can't remember if that's been a challenge for almost a decade already? Time sure flies, doesn't it?)

Official Lang pack deadline is tomorrow and everything looks spiffy and sorted, so thanks again for any and all contributions on anything launchpad offers us, particular entries where something just doesn't read quite right - and those that could be tweaked across the board (en_US/AU/CA etc).

It might not seem like tweaking strings into british english or just correcting spelling and glaring grammatical problems is very important, but it can make it easier for the other language translators to work with and it simplifies user interaction with OSS...and it makes everything more comfy to use for native en_GB users :) Face it, we do rock.

Keep on keeping on and looking forward to the next,

Ant

--
Launchpad translator and linux chemist ^_^
https://launchpad.net/~untaintableangel