lp-l10n-fr team mailing list archive

Problem with reviewer mode in Launchpad

Dear OpenERP l10n experts, dear Launchpad French Translators,

Several reviewers for the French translation met a weird behavior concerning the reviewer/translator mode in Launchpad. When they approve a translation in reviewer mode, Launchpad gives them full credit for it, instead of crediting both them and the original translator.

Have you met this kind of problem ?
I suspect this may be a bug in Launchpad, or maybe a bad interaction with the OpenERP automatic translation synchronization.
My own reviews don't seem to have not suffered from this strange behavior.

Lionel Sausin.