lp-l10n-ml team mailing list archive

Please follow this glossary while translating.

We're now, going to work closely with the 'Swathanthra Malayalam Computing'
(http://wiki.smc.org.in/) group which is the upstream project which handles
all Linux Malayalam translations. They're translating most of the GNOME
softwares and KDE softwares there.
If we translate the common GNOME and KDE softwares in Launchpad, we'll be
just duplicating their effort, by translating it again. So, we'll now be
translating only Ubuntu specific packages in this team and in Launchpad.
Those members, who are interested in translating mainstream GNOME or KDE
softwares are requested to join the SMC team and work there, by which you'll
be contributing not only to Ubuntu, but to other Linux distributions as
well!
    The glossary we''ll now be following is-
http://wiki.smc.org.in/Glossary
<http://wiki.smc.org.in/Glossary>
Since we'll be working closely with SMC post your queries relating to
traslation equivalents, i.e, Mayalam translation for certain terms, at their
mailing-list-
smc-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Also, please ask doubts only if you don't find the term in the *Glossary. *

*So,all members are requested to join the SMC mailing list, and SMC team as
well.*
*
*
*SMC-*http://wiki.smc.org.in
*
*
*I need help in creating a WIki for our team. Anyone with prior knowledge in
creating Wiki?*
*We need WIki for-*

   - A guide for starters.
   - Rules and guidelines