lp-l10n-ru team mailing list archive

Re: Launchpad Translators Russian translation group

El dc 27 de 10 de 2010 a les 01:03 +0000, en/na Ushakov Maxim va
escriure:
> Hello!
>
> I want to do the translation Canonical SSO provider 2.x, but not on the
> list of the group, which translates into Russian.
>
> I created the group lp-l10n-rus, because the group lp-l10n-ru is not
> active.
> What should I do to make a translation Canonical SSO provider?
>
> Thank you.

Hi Maxim,

Looking at the existing Launchpad Russian Translators page at:

        https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ru

It seems to me that the team is very well set up already, and that the
only step necessary is to get it appointed it in the Launchpad
Translators translation group:

        https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators

Here are the steps that need to be followed to get a team appointed:

        https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LaunchpadTranslators#StartingTeam

It seems to me that the existing Russian team is only missing the final
step to _ask_ for appointment, so my recomendation would be to:

      * Get in touch with the members of lp-l10n-ru and ask them if you
        can join their team. I'm including them on CC.
      * Work with them to ask for appointment of the lp-l10n-ru team to
        the Launchpad Translators group, following the steps outlined in
        the URL above.
      * Request the deletion of the lp-l10n-rus team

Please let me know if you need any help along the way.

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella