lp-l10n-tr team mailing list archive

Re: OpenShot: Needs Help - Launchpad Turkish Translators

*Greetings!*
My name is Jonathan Thomas, and I am the lead developer for OpenShot Video
Editor, a free, open-source video editor. I would love to improve the
Turkish support for OpenShot, to bring OpenShot to more people. I would be
super grateful for any help with our Turkish translations. 🙏 We have
completed our next version: *3.1.0*, and have some additional translations
that are needed.

Here are the links to our LaunchPad translation page:
 Application: https://translations.launchpad.net/openshot/2.0/+lang/tr

Thank you so much! 🙌

*-Jonathan Thomas*
OpenShot Video Editor