ltp-devs team mailing list archive

Getting the Advocacy Kit text on loco.ubuntu.com

Hello dear LTP developers,

at vUDS we had a discussion in the UAK session
(http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/meeting/21642/community-1303-uak-next-steps/)
about where best to put the UAK contents online.

We were envisioning an infrastructure similar to developer.ubuntu.com
and developer.ubuntu.com/packaging - where on the machine itself we run
a script which gets the ubuntu-packaging-guide package from a ppa and
puts the HTML bits online.

Could you imagine that something like this is possible for the LTP too?
the UAK bits would probably make most sense to have on there.

I'd be happy to share the code which takes care of getting the package
and everything if that's something we can agree on to work this way.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com

Follow ups