lttng team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~marcustomlinson/lttng-ust/missing_initialiser_warning_fix into lp:lttng-ust

The branch on Launchpad is simply tracking the git branch at git://git.lttng.org/lttng-ust.git, so the fix should be applied there. I saw your message on the LTTng mailing list this morning. Hopefully the maintainers will answer it today. Knowing the LTTng devs though, I can tell you that sending a patch generally goes faster than asking "fix that for me".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~marcustomlinson/lttng-ust/missing_initialiser_warning_fix/+merge/193073
Your team Ubuntu LTTng is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~marcustomlinson/lttng-ust/missing_initialiser_warning_fix into lp:lttng-ust.