lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Lubuntu Staging PPA

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 5:47 AM, Phill Whiteside <phillw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There is also an area 'lubuntu-brainstorming' [2] that is structured to
> allow 'wish lists' to be created, discussed on and then proposed to the dev
> team. There are currently some RL things also going on, which is why that
> area is not yet 'live'.
>
> Be patient, all roads are set up to lead to 14.04 LTS. I'm sure you will
> agree that the devs concentrating their long term goals to 14.04 LTS whilst
> ensuring we have a rock solid stable 13.10 is the correct decision.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
> 1. http://uds.ubuntu.com/
> 2. https://launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming

Hi Phill and everyone,

amjjawad is back to action and Lubuntu Brainstorming should start the real
fun soon. That area (Lubuntu Brainstorming) will be dedicated for the time
being for Lubuntu 14.04. In fact, this area should be dedicated to the
upcoming release. So, those who really really want to have fun discuss a
release 6 months ahead or more, that area is for them :)

https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-brainstorming

Whoever would like to join, send a request and I will make sure to approve
it right away!

Let's NOT discuss FUTURE topics on here. This will waste time for those who
are doing their best to make Lubuntu even better + lead to some unneeded
confusion. DO NOT worry, we are NOT hiding anything, Lubuntu Brainstorming
Mailing List is public, anyone can join and read :)
Beside, some people over here are NOT interested with future releases as
much as they may be interested to get their Qs answered, etc.

Thank you!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,

Follow ups