lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: I don't understand the poll

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does yep mean "Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should have a balance between Speed and
> other aspects but speed comes first"?
>
> Does yes mean "Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should have a balance between Speed and
> other aspects, speed is not a high priority"?
> --
>
> How Lightweight Lubuntu 14.04 to be?
>
> . Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should be the lightest version of Lubuntu
>
> . Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should not focus on speed but rather other aspects
>
> . Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should have a balance between Speed and other
> aspects but speed comes first
>
> . Lubuntu 14.04 LTS should have a balance between Speed and other
> aspects, speed is not a high priority
>
> Your current vote
> You have not yet voted in this poll.
>
> Vote now
> Choose one option
>
>   I'm not voting yet
>   agree
>   agreed
>   yep
>   yes
> --
>
> - I think 5 years of support is highest priority
>
> - Second priority is good hardware support including ageing hardware
>
> - Third priority is balance between speed and other aspects including
> low need for RAM
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Hi Nio and everyone,

My apology, life is getting as busy as one hardly can find time for
everything.

I have messed up big time with this poll :(
Launchpad is not giving me any option to edit and/or delete that poll. I
wasn't intended to make it like that, I thought it would be as easy as
Facebook's Polls but it is something else.

So, just ignore it and let's focus ONLY on the Blueprints :)

Thank you!

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,