lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Sponsor

Hello Julien,

How: Good Idea / Bad Idea / Neither Good nor Bad
If Lubuntu will get a Sponsor who is willing to invest in this project
(Lubuntu) and improve it by, for example, having a full time dedicated
developer, etc?

I might be able to help in this regard but before I move, I need to hear
from you and maybe the other members?

Thanks!

P.S.
Forgive me, I have no idea if this is possible or not to begin with but as
far as I know, there are project sponsored but companies/people and they
are investing in these project. Ubuntu, is an example :)

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,

My Projects: IamNewToLinux <http://iamnewtolinux.blogspot.com/> - StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -