lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Beautify browser font

Hello everyone,

Thanks to amjjawad for approving the membership! :)
Greetings from sunny Sydney, Australia.

I'm a long time on and off Linux user, started with Red Hat back in '99
then switched to Fedora, then Ubuntu, and now Lubuntu.

I use Linux mostly on desktop and my computer is quite old (Thinkpad X200),
hence I chose Lubuntu.

One beef I have with Linux is that the font rendering on web browser such
as Chrome is quite ugly. I think this is one area if it's improved will
result
in greater adoption of Lubuntu (and hence extending the life of old computer
equipments).

I'm wondering if we can somehow "beautify by default" the browser font.

Cheers
Ronald

Follow ups