lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Lubuntu Community

Hi,

While we are still on the early days of 14.04 cycle and the heavy work has
not yet started, I think it is good idea to invest the time and discuss
that now before everyone gets busy and there is no time to think/discuss
this.

Long story short, kindly have a read at:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/team-activity

It is a Blueprint, instead that one, there are 3 other blueprints linked
for quick reference.

Kindly have a read at these suggestions and I am waiting to know your
feedback, suggestion, thoughts, etc :)

Feel free to share what you think, don't be shy ;)

Thanks!

Best Regards,