lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: Lubuntu Contact Us Page

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:49 AM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi Sergio and everyone,
>>

> Hi Ali! I was working on that ;)

Hi Sergio,

Yep, I am aware you are working on it but I thought to beat you to it :P I
mean, help you to make it even more simple. You can now focus on other
pages ;) :D

>> I was so bored so I thought to do something positive so there you go:
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs
>>

> Maybe I can re-design the table, what do you say?

If you are talking about this:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs#Find_Lubuntu

Then, I'd suggest to get rid of these icons once and for all :D

I know one Super Gifted man who can do this job (he is trying to hide but
he can't hehe) and design something very nice for the page :D

I think he knows I am talking about him :D

>> Previously:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs?action=recall&rev=38
>>
>> Lubuntu is simply, lightweight, fast, etc. So, each Wiki Page must
>> reflect that, otherwise this will defeat our own Philosophy :)
>>
>> I hope you will like it :)
>>

> +1 from me

Since you agree about that approach, I will do my best, whenever I can, to
help :)

Best Regards,