lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Social Media Administrators - Reddit

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Ben Parrish <bparrish88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey guys, again I apologize about keeping the Lubuntu subreddit active.
> There is a small number of people that frequent the page, and even help to
> make announcements, think of it as a small forum instead of a social media
> page.  We even help newbies and people with technical issues if we can.
>
> The way reddit works is, each person has an account they use across the
> site, so giving out my log in info wouldn't really work since I'm present
> on other parts of reddit.  What I can do is make more people
> admins/moderators of the subreddit if they have log ins.  Or, I guess
> another option would be to create a new user that we all can share to post
> these social media posts so we have the same info going out across multiple
> channels at the same time.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Ben

Hello Ben,

Long time no see :)

Oh, my bad, hehe, It seems I must slow down and read my emails carefully
before I send them :P

I definitely didn't mean to give away your login details :D looks like I
got confused with the twitter account. I mean, if there is someone else who
would like to step in and help on Reddit, I think you have the access to
make him/her an admin, correct?

If that is possible, then we should relax and just wait for someone to step
in ;)

Thank you!

Best Regards,