lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu Community] Cleaning up Routine & Activities

Ali:

As I indicated in my last reply to you, at present, I am very busy, and only contribute occasionally.

If the criteria for being on this list as being able to put in more time, then by all means, feel free to remove me from this e-mail list.

- Aere