lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

Re: [Lubuntu-comms] New Header Design

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM, Sergio Meneses <
sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 6:52 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 6:11 AM, Sergio Meneses <
>> sergioandresmeneses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings guys!
>>>

> hi guys! thanks for you advices....

On behalf of myself, you welcome :P

>>> I want to propose a new design for our main wiki header! as you can see
>>> here is our header:
>>>

>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs
>>>
>>> I want to propose a new header more "friendly" and maybe in time get new
>>> icons, you can see my design here:
>>>
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses/sandbox/Lubuntu-Wiki/headerGeneral
>>>
>>> As always please let me know your ideas and thoughts, all will be
>>> welcome :D
>>>

>>> Regards!
>>>

>> Hi Sergio,
>>
>> IMHO, it is a bit better than before but if you ask me, I'd suggest to
>> have new icons/artwork - Rafael is hiding still? :P
>>

> Are there new icons? where might I find it?...

No, there are not. That is why, I sent to Rafael :D hehe

@Rafael
Knock Knock, Rafael? don't worry, we don't need candy :P is it possible to
have new set of icons for the Wiki Pages?

>> I have edited the page - you need to subscribe to it so that you will be
>> notified (yes, I know that is a sandbox ;) )
>>
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SergioMeneses/sandbox/Lubuntu-Wiki/headerGeneral
>>

> that is the propose of my sandbox :D

Indeed ;)

>> This is JUST to compare. I am not asking to use the same icons - HEY,
>> these are Ubuntu GNOME artwork :P :P just kidding, of course you can use
>> them but what I am trying to say is, I want you to see the tabs I added.
>>

> :P

But if Rafael is busy and can't make new icons for the Wiki, you can use
Ubuntu GNOME Artwork/Icons :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork/Graphics

>> IMHO, Download is important and the brainstorming tab is important too.
>>

> Excellent idea, +1

I am glad you liked it :)

>> Keep up the good work, my friend and you have a team to support and help
>> you, right team? :)
>>
>> --
>> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
>> Best Regards,
>> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
>> Areas of Involvement<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
>> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>
>>

> Thanks a lot ammjjawad for your feedback!
>

> Regards

Thank you for being our Wiki Team Leader :)

@Everyone:
Sergio should NOT be alone in this so please, give him so help with editing
the Wiki Area :) you can check with him about the tasks you guys need to
do. We don't have time, once the real hard work will start (testing, etc)
then there is no time. I believe after the vUDS, everyone will be so busy.
While there is time now, let's finish the unfinished tasks :)

Best Regards,