lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

[Blueprint team-meetings] Having Monthly Team Meetings

Blueprint changed by Sergio Meneses:

Whiteboard changed:
  [vanyok] My wife will kill me if I join the meeting from home... And might be problematic to take it from work. But these are my problems. Sorry.
  What is the format you would like to have? G+, Jabber conference, IRC chat?..
  The idea is great. I support it.

  [joern-schoenyan] Yes, I support that idea. But we have to hurry: when
  will be the first meeting? :-)

  [amjjawad] if we could just have a meeting for the members of
  Brainstorming team, that would be a HUGE PLUS considering the other
  tasks to breathe new life into Lubuntu Team yet again which are going on
  lately (YES, you can blame me for it :D) and I am ready when you are ;)

  [ibere-fernandes] Next vUDS is on 19-21 November 2013 from 2pm-8pm UTC.
  So when will be the next meeting? Before or right after vUDS? When will
  we have the first 14.04 images to test? I know there's already a daily
  build of 14.04, but I want to know when we'll have something read for
  testers. That's good to know when people like myself will be/be not
  available for meetings. http://uds.ubuntu.com/

  [amjjawad] [RE: ibere-fernandes]: in fact, I was talking about
  Brainstorming Team Meetings, not the whole Lubuntu Team meeting :)
  Julien has removed himself from Brainstorming Team so he won't even be
  available. This is a small meeting for brainstorming team to discuss and
  move forward and once the vUDS is over, we can discuss to have a general
  meeting team :)

  [ibere-fernandes] [RE:amjjawad] oh, ok then. Anyway, +1 for the
  Brainstorm meetings too. I suggest IRC once they can be logged.
+
+ [SergioMeneses] I support the idea but I would rather to meet on
+ weekends because of my time zone.

--
Having Monthly Team Meetings
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/team-meetings