lubuntu-brainstorming team mailing list archive

[Attention] Pending Blueprints

Hi,

Below is a list of Pending Blueprints (important or with high priority)
with no actual progress since these were created and required your
attention, please:

   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/list-of-bugs
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-comms-lead-needed
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/minimum-system-requirement
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/zram-config-
yes, there is discussion but it has stopped a week ago or so.
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-qa-sub-team
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/lubuntu-wiki-area
   - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/full-lts
   - yes, discussed but no further action
   - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/ppc-iso
   - https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/slideshow
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/social-media-administrators-
yes, there is progress but slow. Team Work is highly needed.
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/team-meetings-
discussion without any progress.
   -
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/social-media-cleaning-project

These, IMHO, the blueprints that require some attention.

Of course, there are more:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming

Overall Progress on Blueprints is 'very' slow. Many are not yet discussed.

May I remind you that other teams have already finished the brainstorming
stage - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Roadmap - while we are still with a
very slow progress.

May I also remind you that vUDS is going to take place on 19/11 - 21/11 and
as you may know, after that, the real heavy work will start and then, there
will be absolutely no time to even look at some suggestions. Hence, these
will be ignored.

As a driver for that area, I need to finalize this area and mark these
blueprints as per the work progress. Daily, I take a look at each and every
blueprint and go through them one by one. Update each and everyone as
needed. I'd say one week/7 days starting from today is a very good time
period to finalize everything.

As you may know, the brainstorming stage is the very first stage in each
and every project. Therefore, please be informed that you are kindly
required to show some more team work and collaboration on this matter. Your
help, support and contributions are highly needed and required.

*Sunday, 24-11-2013 is the deadline.*

I do have so many other tasks to carry on and I need to organize my
To-Do-List accordingly.

Thank you for your help and reading :)
Best Regards,