Re: 49 members joined Lubuntu! Why not u-lite?

Excuse me, but it looks like you are working on a project with
roughly the same packages, as the u-lite distribution.   You are
using lxde, with Kazehakase Web-browser, Abiword and Gnumeric.  Why
not just join the u-lite project and make that lubuntu?

Shae wrote about this on his blog just in the last week.

http://u-lite.org/content/lubuntu