Lubuntu default settings

Hi,

I pushed a branch with a initial work on a package with contain default
settings for Lubuntu. My goal is to isolate settings into a separate
package, so current LXDE settings can be kept for people wanted a
genuine LXDE installation.

You can find the branch here :
https://code.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-desktop/+junk/lubuntu-default-settings

To be complete, it needs some additional changes to the current Karmic
installation :
- A patch to pcmanfm to deal with LXDE and Lubuntu settings.
- A snapshot of lxsession, lxde-settings-deamon doesn't seem to deal
with multiple configurations.
- Adjust lxde-common and lxinput to deal with both configurations
(trivial).

You can test the result with this PPA :
https://launchpad.net/~gilir/+archive/lubuntu

Any feedback is welcome :)

So the next question is : how do we deal with default settings for
Karmic and Karmic +1. I see 2 solutions :
- Patch directly lxde-common and maybe other parts of lxde components
- Use a separate package which contains default settings

IMO, using a separate package allow a better flexibility, is easier to
modify and keep lxde-common very close to Debian. I think it's the best
solution for Karmic +1. But for Karmic, it could be a little short in
time, especially if feedbacks of lubuntu-default-settings are bad :)