Re: Following IRC Meeting 2009-09-06

It is worth noting that this is NOT a requirement for inclusion of
Lubuntu in Karmic, but rather has become more about how we should choose
to work as a team going forward.  I happen to favor using a separate
release team in part because other xUbuntu's do so as a matter of
practice and policy.  However, I am quite happy with any of the choices
proposed, and so this is really a question of what we collectively feel
is best for this particular team rather than a matter of what others may do.

begin:vcard
fn:David Sugar
n:Sugar;David
org:Canonical