Lubuntu Meet up in Singapore on Sep. 24

Dear all,

please see below the invitation of Luther and me for a meet up in
Singapore for interested lubuntu folks this week in Singapore, that
was send out to local groups. If anyone is on the list from Singapore,
please join.

All the best,

Mario

This is a meetup call for anyone who is interested in contributing to
Lubuntu, an LXDE flavour of Ubuntu.

Elfgoh and I are keen to form a Singapore based Lubuntu team. A team
located within the same locality may be able to coordinate and
collaborate much more efficiently due to physical proximity. Both
technical and non technical contributors are required, but willingness
to contribute and learn actively is the key. Areas of contribution
include the Drupal website, seeding, packaging, artwork and
translation

There is already a beta iso of Karmic. But much work remains to be done.

This informal meetup aims to bring together current and potential
Lubuntu contributers to answer any queries and tie down any
coordinations.

The meetup will take place in town at 7.45pm on Thursday, Sep. 24. A
contact of Elfgoh has offered to help us book a venue in SMU, School
of Information Systems, failing which we will meet at the Kopitiam
beside SMU. For the purposes of keeping interested parties updated of
the finalized venue, please RSVP at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFNtaHZ0cUxfUUZlYTcyTExBdXlfMUE6MA

If you have trouble locating the venue on the actual day, please
contact Elfgoh at 91292492.

Looking forward to meet up with interested folks!

- Elfgoh & Mario

Follow ups