Re: Ubuntu submit sessions for Lubuntu

Some "last minutes" changes :
Today session "Default Applications" will be 1 hour later, 17h10 (23h10 UTC), Room Lonestar II. A specific session for the choice of the browser in mobile edition of Ubuntu (that can interest us also) will take place at 16h10 (22h10 UTC), Room Vinoy (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Specs/ArmLightweightBrowser). It's not Lubuntu specific but their goals are similar.

--
Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>