Re: RAM and CPU Requierments

Although others have suggested other things, there are specific linux
distributions that can really work well with old (I mean REALLY old)
systems.  The issue is that they're really complicated for daily use.  One
good one.  TinyCore linux would work amazingly well on it, but it's not for
new users by any means.  It does, however, have a basic GUI.  So, the option
is there.

http://tinycorelinux.com