Re: Possible additions / changes

Pmount makes sense but I tried gmusicbrowser and it is nether a lightweight music player like lxmusic which I think should remain the default nor a full music library like exaile which I think should be a recommended option for those who want to mange a music library and not just play the odd song.

The main issue I had with gmusicbrowser was that it seemed to take over my CPU and it didn't seem as complete and user-friendly as exaile anyway.

Regards

Joe

Support@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Two possible additions, first pmount seems to take care of PCManFM not
mounting cd's and usb devices... the second would be to replace the music
player with gmusicbrowser since you can use mplayer as its backend, it has
many interfaces and handles large music libraries very well and it super
lightweight... these were the first things i changed when installing
lubuntu for a friend..

Regards,
Ronnie
Buntfu.com