lubuntu desktop image?

Hi all,

There has been lots of emails about what packages to include in the new
LUbuntu distribution. Seems like the list is somewhat final. I would like to
install it and test the current version. I could not find any iso image
available. Could you please guide me what to do?

As a temporary solution what I did, is I first got a masonux distribution
(9.10 beta2, it's an Ubuntu 9.10 + LXDE distro) and then
sudo apt-get install lubuntu-desktop

Any ISO image and/or usb image would do (found some old ones from september,
but since then lot of things changed).

Thanks for your help in advance.
Zoltan

Follow ups