Re: Email client choice

Hi,

Well, if we continue this way, we can remove all program except the
browser and become a Chrome OS :)

But for the email client, using only the web UI mean you have constantly
a good Internet connexion, you can't do anything offline.

Personally, I alway use a local client, I never find the web UI very
good to use daily.

Also, the gain to remove sylpheed is about 5Mo unpacked, so only a bit
less than 2Mo on the ISO.

About the choice sylpheed vs claws-mail, the 2 seems good. Memory usage
seems quite the same, main functionality are here, development seems
active (a bit more maybe on claws side). Main difference so far is the
multi-threading of sylpheed, mean you can close it when he's trying to
synchronize an IMAP folder. Regarding the popularity, Claws is more used
on Debian than sylpheed.

So +1 for both for me :D