Re: Ubucompilator

As a beginner developer and programmer, I can appreciate a compiler being
added.  However, the nature of LXDE is lightweight.  My belief is to keep
that as part of the Lubuntu project and keep it with the best aspects of
both Ubuntu and LXDE: Easy for the masses and small in size.  I think making
the compiler available from an official repository later on will be nice,
but adding it into the primary build is excessive.

Just my opinion.