Re: Video player choice

For the record, to replace it, gnome-mplayer seems to be the best
choice, if we want to use a mplayer front-end.

I can't see any advantages to stay with smplayer when gnome-mplayer can
do the same job :
- Use GTK+ (better integration, no additional library in memory)
- No additional GNOME depends (we already have them)
- Simpler UI (which is more the style of GTK/GNOME/LXDE apps)
- Active upstream