Re: Default Browser

Based on browser market share and popularity, other than IE and Safari,
Firefox and Chrome are the winners. So I would suggest to keep one of these
two and do not try to pick an exotic one, which is used by a very limited
number of people.

Firefox is mature and stable, would be my primary option for Lubuntu 10.04.
Chrome is fast and has Google behind it, but still in beta, so this would be
my suggestion in the Lubuntu 10.10 and beyond.

Please do not forget the available plugins and addons for which firefox is a
clear winner, but chromium addons are maturing and soon will be there too.

Thanks
Zoltan