Re: Default Browser

Hello there,

In my opinion, I think we should keep in mind about the RAM consumption for
the first place for Lubuntu. It really should run smooth in PCs with 128 MB
or lower RAM capacity. Because, in 512MB Ubuntu can run. In 192 MB, Xubuntu
can run easily. But in 128 MB or 96 MB of RAM no distro of Ubuntu family
runs at all. If anyone has better Hardware capacity, they have options to
use heavier distros with enriched features. Or may install additional
softwares upon Lubuntu as their own requirement. On the other hand, the
lower capable PCs has no options at all (with Ubuntu Family distros).

Lubuntu should be lighter than Xubuntu. Otherwise, their is no point to
pursue for a new member of the Ubuntu Family.

+1 for Arora.
---
Shabab Mustafa