Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 2 "Preview 2"

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 5:26 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll add it to the next Alpha. However, I'm not sure it's activate by
> default, even with ntp installed. It's something that should be checked
> in the next Alpha.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne
>
> Le jeudi 11 février 2010 à 20:46 +0100, Zoltan Matlak a écrit :
>> Yesterday I noticed one more thing in alpha2. In time and date
>> settings there is an option to synchronize time with internet
>> server(s). But this option is greyed out, since ntp is not installed.
>> Installing just one package - ntp - solved the problem. Since it's not
>> a big addition, could this be added to default lubuntu? Would be nice
>> to have this enabled by default.
>> thanks
>> Zoltan

I have a suggestion.. Can we make another 3 Alphas and just one
Beta...?? (K/Ubuntu 10.04 will have only 3 Alphas and 2 Betas
releases) LXDE is making a great progress, but changes are bigger
compared to changes on GNOME or KDE.

Lubuntu 10.04 won't be a LTS release, so we can make a little of more
changes, and try them in Alphas...