Re: Lubuntu Lucid Alpha 2 "Preview 2"

This may have already been discussed but I don't remember and I can't
find it in the threads I have kept.

Are we going to have any OSD?

I have gotten quite used to this in Gnome, especially with things like
volume control and system notifications, im's etc etc.

Or is this not feasible for our requirements?

Thanks

Glen