Re: Lubuntu thoughts

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:42:05 -0000, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Le samedi 13 février 2010 à 13:59 +0100, Leszek Lesner a écrit :

Yes its written in python (pygtk using quickly :P). For now its only a GUI for
starting the different config tools.
Hmm... didn't find the source code of sidux preferences.

It's in /usr/bin directories :

https://noc.sidux.com/svn/lxde/lxdm-conf/trunk/usr/bin/lxdmconf
https://noc.sidux.com/svn/lxde/sidux-lxde-common/trunk/usr/bin/

While we’re discussing config type apps, is there anything that can adjust the gamma settings. I’m currently using this wonderful little tool http://www.florian-diesch.de/software/xxgamma/ Something like this will be needed as I would imagine a lot of people will be using CRTs on old computers and they do tend to deteriorate over time.

--
Steve