Re: colours

hm, ok, purple is a trendcolour. thats right, its in (even if some magazines
say that grey is the new purple), but it will become out again. maybe one
year, maybe three, but same as neon-colours: totally cool now (and in the
80ies), but forgotten and ugly in some years.
Our logo (and thats were i want the colourchange, even if the ubuntu logo is
yellow and orange and brown, many parts of the standard theme are grey)
should have a colour thats always ok, like a evergreen . purple has nothing
to do with the philosophy of lxde or lubuntu. green has.  i changed your
screenshot to green (just for comparison) and made some on my own.

i made the files brown, a purple/blue/green wallpaper and logo doesn't meen
that every little symbol has to have that colour.
best regards, jo.